Apr 29, 2020
Tune in this week as the
geeks bring you more and more of the show you have grown to
love! All of your favorite segments ranging from Trailer Talk
to What we are Geeking out about are always included! Join
the 3 Episode Challenge and listen for the 3 secret words to win
fun prizes and games! This week we wrap up the month and NC
takes his first humiliation challenge by roasting the 1st and 3rd
Mic. Jason gets all dodgy and refuses to spill the beans
about his mystery Law breaking Quarantine date! And Quad
releases his newest pick for the Weekly Watch Party for the month
of May! How will he fare against the other Geeks!? Tune
in to find out!
3:45 The usage of voluptuous and both sexes
5:00 The quad children are spoiled
8:00 Coronavirus passed thru Gas!
10:30 MAIL SAC! Sort of
11:15 Trailer Talk
- The Wrong Missy (Netflix Adam Sandler) (keeping those
tinder skanks phone numbers and other online dating pro tips from
NC) (May 13th)
- Jerry Seinfeld 23 Hours to Kill (Netflix) (May 5th)
- Love Life (HBO Max) (May 27th)
28:00 Catching Up with the Geeks
- JAG Gold bonds, wears sweats, and no deodorant for his first
- He also doesn't summit Kilimanjaro
- Date took a turn thru Killer Joes Trailer park
- Good luck Chuck expectations and marriage Talk
- We pry the details out of JAG for you the listening
- SARA! Makes her triumphant return to the show!
- JAG Robbed a McDonalds and Amish Paradise
- Follow those online dating rules from the Quadfather NO
- Low Rent podcasting Ponyboy’s
- Couples that dress alike Success Alike!
- Texas Belt Buckle makes its appearance? Sat in some gum!
- Good News for JAGs Pop! Poppa Geek moving
- Flights are super Cheap RN!
- Quad cleans house and discovers lost treasures of the gaming
- Backyard Gym aspirations for NC
- Homeschooling driving you to drink!
- Appreciation for Teachers and Daycare
54:45 What are you geeking out About
- The Inventor Out for Blood
- FInishing Series for the Show
- Screwball (I love Courtney Soooooo much)
1:19:15 WWP and NC Humilitaion
- Green Room, Green Street Hooligans, and Blue Ruin
Movies this week, quick wrapup
- NC Gets humiliated and Roasts the Hosts